I'm at the point where daily crying is inevitable. Thanks for the comments, Dad, and also for initiating today's cry! I can't wait for Sophie to get to know her Papa...and her Nana Rose...and her Nana, and her other Nana, and other Papa! Goodness gracious, what an incredible family she is joining! Jack and Ava (3) want us to go get her "RIGHT NOW!!"
Wonder what age she'll be??? CJ, one of our grandsons, just turned one on 8/7, and Rilyn, one of our nieces, will turn one on 9/8...hope she's close to their age...I remember when Logan (6) and Cruz (3), two more grandsons, were born - we guessed their weights and times of birth. Any takers on how old Sophie will be??? All we really know is that she'll be older than 6 months.
Below are two sites I've been checking out lately for estimates on when we get our referral. Remember, our LID is 11/30/05.
http://www.curewitz.com/WrenSiteEstimates.htm
http://www.chinaadoptionforecast.com/
Please feel free to leave comments for us and Sophie when you've got the time. Within a couple of months after we get her home, we'll be closing the site and downloading to cd/dvd for her. Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Rose says "eight months;" I say ten. I'm right, she's wrong. That's just the way it is!
Love, Dad & Rose
I wonder about everything, how old she will be...how big she will be...what will she know how to do? Will she be afraid of us? Will Jack talk so much he drives her crazy? How jealous will Ava be about Debbie having a little girl (that's not Ava)! What will she like to eat? What will she spit out? What will make her laugh the most? When am I going to get a car that can accomodate a third car seat? Oh the list goes on and on (much like Jack) but here's what I don't wonder about: I KNOW how much she will be loved, I know how much she will love, I know she will be beautiful in every way, and I know your life with her will be amazing!
XOXO, Aunt Tracey
Sophie, It is getting close now and I am so excited, your room is looking beautiful and welcoming, the house is clean, the baby shower is planned, and I am making a very soft pillow for your little head to rest on when flying home to all of your new family. Deb, The thought of her will make you smile & the sight of her will make your heart sing as my does of the thought & sight of you. You are entering the best time of your life and she will love you as much as you love me. As the song goes "There never is a moment that you are not on my mind."
Much Love from Nana.
well just in case no one knows who I am, I'm part of the Melbourne Family.. I've thought and thought about what to say and here it goes> I've known for at least 25 years there would someday be a Sophia. What a wonderful family to be joined in to. I joined it about 39 years ago and have been blessed ever since.I can't wait to hold Sophia and look at Sophia and Love on her, just like Debbie and her family has done to my children for 20 years. Debbie you know I couldn't be happier for you and Barry. You guys will be awesome parents together. Debbie get those baby's letters for her name up on the wall....crooked or straight it don't matter!!! You guys stay healthy for China, even though I'm ready for duty.. Love and kisses KIM
Post a Comment