The pics below are from our last day in Nanning, Guangxi - our daughter's city, province.
Who ordered the chicken basket??
Heading to the alley to hide from the police.
Not allowed to sell outside of the market...
What are they doing with all those chickens??
Barry shouts "Baby, just keep walking...don't look".
Sophie attracts more attention.
Oh, not the dogs...
I'm going vegetarian!!
Just thinking of Lilly...we come home on her birthday...and Gracie's birthday!!
Outback, here we come!!
City life...
Chicken feet...and not sure what else...
Imagine everyone leaving at the same time!
Ahh....back home, well to the hotel that is. Notice the bow. Someone asked me if Sophie was a boy or a girl!!! My heavens to Betsy!! I went straight to the store and bought a couple of clips for her hair!
Love to all...Night, Night!
5 comments:
I am SOOO exited to see that Sophia is doing so well and atracting SO much attention, she gets that from me!!!LOL, anyway come home soon. I hope all goes well!!
Love ya
Love Laynebug
count down to America !!!!!See ya at the airport. xxxxooooxxxx kim
Food looks Yummy....would you like fries with that??? Ha HA
Hi...HMMMmm, let's see... Ahh... okay, lemme have a doggy burger with cheese, um...french fries, and a Red Bull...Oh, and three chicken feet to go
YUK!
Love,
Dad & Rose
A boy or a girl? Give me a break. I think it's great you have the opportunity to share some of her culture with her. What a wonderful experience you have to cherish forever. Have a safe journey home.
Post a Comment