Friday, February 22, 2008

Some favorites from Christmas


Is this another relative???


Uncle Robby and Aunt Krissy


Jamie, Jacalyn, and Christopher


Jack talking to Frosty...then asking Bada if he can use the microphone...We thought we had him fooled...


Still for the moment..


Sophie tries so hard to keep up with CJ


Alyssa helping me learn to walk


Logan is so good with Sophie


I have a Superhero in my family


OK, what just happened to Frosty??

Love to all,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was the best Chritmas ever. Sophie is so wonderful in every way and we Thank God for leading you to her. I can't believe that I have Jack, Ava and now Sophie to love on the rest of my life. I will do my best to be a good Nana, to help in any way I can to bring these three up to be good Christians and loving people.
Love always, Nana