Sunday, August 17, 2008

She's growing too fast!!!

Can you believe how she's changed from the picture on the right?! She's talking up a storm and signing better/more every day. I hope to keep it up and get back into Chinese also...She has brought a joy to our lives that I can not imagine being without. I treasure every single moment...Enjoy the pics.


So let me get this straight, Nana rocked you in this rocker ?! Hopefully, Sophie will be rockin babies in it, too.


She's normally a wild woman on her rocky horsey.


Priceless...


OK, she looks 3 years old here...STOP IT!


Sleepin in on vacation..like father, like daughter.


Hangin with Aunt Rhonda.


I have the BEST daddy ever!


Huntin Manatee...


Chillin with Laynie...


Getting used to the life jacket.


Layne's first scallop of the year!


My girls...


Scalloping with Daddy.


Break dancing...


Chair dancing...


Can't take my eyes off her dancing...


Cheeeeeeeeeeeese!


Magic Man at the restaurant...it's the only time the girls stood still!

Love to all,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie -- Thanks for your comment on my blog... I check all of our blogs every so often... GREAT pics of Sophie on yours, too! Can't believe how long her hair is! She's precious. And I know what you mean about the walking - wonderful and sad at the same time. M is "moving up" this week to her next room at daycare - I can't believe it - she's growing so fast! BTW -- I think we have the same dress as Sophie - the green with the little white polka dots. Is it by Carter's and is there some colorful stitching (ladybug or flower) on the front, and matching little underpants? Anyway, it's cute! Give a hug to Sophie and hello to Barry. ~May