Monday, August 17, 2009

Fun Summer Pictures

Sophie continues to blossom..right into the "typical 2 year old". Our little angel can throw quite the tantrum! Yesterday, she had a little time out in her room and when I peaked in on all the screaming...she looked like a piece of bacon just sizzling away! Later, turned right back into our perfect angel!

She'll be 3 in December and is almost "potty trained". We're so proud..never dreamed I'd talk about poopin so much! She is incredibly independent, often saying "I go first!" which means she wants to try it herself, but, golly, if she has any trouble doing whatever it is, the next thing we hear, VERY LOUDLY, is "I need HELP!" Not much patience exhibited yet...

She became "my little tumor" over the summer...mommy's little girl, for sure. So starting school...TOMORROW...will be difficult for both of us :(

Enjoy the pics....


I am a Princess!


Hiding in Ava's doll cradle


Gorgeous Girl!


Loves the Hello Kitty backpack!


And the poodle from my dear friend Judy!


Took swimming lessons this summer - did GREAT!


At Crescent Beach Condo


Beautiful rocks on the beach


The wind howled through the rocks


Ava's a little momma..check out the rest at the park..

















Swimming with Laynie...she misses her..


Sharing Sgetti


I can mark this off my list of things to do with my daughter...


View coming into the campground from scalloping


We're on the boat up to 6 hours a day..she did great!


Took naps with the girls..


And was fascinated with the scallops


Not a bit afraid to hold 'em


Back every year at our favorite dance spot


Check out her dancing...she loved it!














Blessed with a great vacation...great family...

Love to all,

2 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

Yes, she is adorable! She is so grown up! Our little girls will soon be big girls.
Where is she going to school? (you can send me a message from my blog).
Someday.....

Alyzabeth's Mommy for Eleven Months!

Michael, Melissa, Ainsley said...

Lots of great pictures :)