Monday, November 19, 2007

9 Days to go...

Tracey made an incredible dvd for us...and saved it for the end of the shower, thank goodness! I've been trying so hard to upload it...I must figure this out before I leave!!!

I need a backup battery for my camera...backup camera in case mine goes on the blink, need to download the webcam to the computer at the house - got it on Barry's laptop and he can call me through his laptop via SKYPE, but want to get it on the house computer so when he's out of town, we can see and talk to Daddy :) Got the "extra touch" I was looking for to finish her room, gotta get that up. Still need a few more gifts of appreciation for the nanny's that have taken care of her, gotta go grocery shopping for a few food items we want to take (I finally did find travel toilet paper, by the way:) like Cheerios, Gerber fruit bites, and baby prunes in case of...well, you know. I just remembered I need some Benedryl!

What else am I forgetting????

We're coming to get you, baby girl, and love you so much!
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: