Friday, November 23, 2007

Giving Thanks

What a wonderful day! Mom joined Barry and me for a HUGE meal in Fernandina with Barry's side of the family. We had so much fun watching and playing with all the little ones. This year's event was organized by Mandy, who is just about to pop! Her c-section is scheduled for 11/30...we'll be praying for her and Katelyn.

Below are some pictures from my last day at school, 11/20. Some former students made a cool sign and posted it at the gates to our school, then my third period class gave me a little surprise party. I'll be missing them all!











I just can't say enough how thankful I am...how truly blessed I feel...to have the husband, family, and friends that I have.

Love to all,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh ms.blake we are going to miss you! we love you so much and we cant wait to see sophie and have tea on boston tea party day at 2! have fun at the great wall!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah we forgot to say this was Ana Sam and Char Char Boo. we love you.

Anonymous said...

and its my brithday ms.blake and its really late. we love you.

Minnie & Mickey said...

Have a great flight. I love you so much, Deb. We love you both so much, and we're so happy for you both.

Anonymous said...

TODAY'S THE DAY! I'M SO EXCITED! WE'RE ALL PRAYING FOR YOU IN MELBOURNE. WE LOVE YOU THREE SO MUCH! <3 JESSICA