Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You may notice we've changed the HEADING. Seems I waited all my life for her! My husband, God bless him, joined in on the wait in April, 2005. We started the paperwork to adopt our daughter from China and all was received, approved, and officially logged in at CCAA in China on November 30, 2005. We met her on December 3, 2007, the adoption was final on her birthday - December 4, 2007, and we brought her home on December 13, 2007. Please check back often and feel free to leave comments.
Beijing |
9 comments:
Tears!
Yes, Virginia..there is a Santa Claus!
And a God, too!
Sophie has the sweetest face like she has just been patiently waiting for you. Beautiful.
I should not have watched this at work.....the TEARS will not stop. I Love you guys and I LOVE OUR SOPHIA.
im with ya down there. GOOD THING I'M AT HOME watching this!
i am so happy for you guys you have NO IDEA. i love you!
The video is awesome...so great that you will have it!! She is beautiful and I love that moment when she just kinda looks at Dad like, "oh...didn't see you there!!" So amazing! I love you guys:)
What a blessing. She looked as if she had known you both forever. She knew you were coming and how awesome of a family that will raise her. She is so very precious and congrats on your baby girl.
Called your home phone number, and left it on the machine...12/4/07 Papa singing Happy Bithday to my Sophie!
Love,
Dad & Rose
We can't wait to see all if you!!! It looked like she was waving to you guys when she saw you two! So excited, with love your family in Melbourne.
Love Laynebug!!!
Tears, tears! I felt like I was there with you. Just nothing like it, huh?
Love you all!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!
Post a Comment