

Great day at the pumpkin patch!
Love to all...
You may notice we've changed the HEADING. Seems I waited all my life for her! My husband, God bless him, joined in on the wait in April, 2005. We started the paperwork to adopt our daughter from China and all was received, approved, and officially logged in at CCAA in China on November 30, 2005. We met her on December 3, 2007, the adoption was final on her birthday - December 4, 2007, and we brought her home on December 13, 2007. Please check back often and feel free to leave comments.


2 comments:
Hi Debbie! Sophie's just beautiful!! Such long hair! (I've cut Madeleine's just once so far...) I haven't checked anyone's blog in SO long - I pretty much stopped doing mine - you've inspired me to (possibly) start back up. I just clicked on yours spur of the moment this morning and loved seeing her beautiful photos. Take care, May
Love the pictures. She seems so grown up! She is beautiful!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
Post a Comment